- This event has passed.
Air Missile Defence Technology
October 23, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - October 24, 2018 @ 6:00 PM CEST
SMi is delighted to announce its 3rd Annual Air Missile Defence Technology conference taking place in Prague on the 23rd and 24th October 2018.
With today’s militaries facing multiple, simultaneous and varied threats, operators have crucial requirements for flexible and adaptable systems that can counter the ever-changing battlespace environment.
In conjunction with this, constrained budgets mean the importance of allied cooperation is more prevalent than ever and interoperability between systems and national partners is crucial for any future planning. This is evident with the spread of the Aegis Ashore missile network, NATO Integrated Missile Defence (NIAMD) system and, on a bi-lateral level, Project Apollo.
The need for all-encompassing Air Defence programmes has therefore become a common goal for allied forces around the world. With this in mind, and bringing together senior representatives from military, industry and academia, SMi’s Air Missile Defence Technology 2018 conference will centre on developing and improving the technology behind AMD programmes to ensure they are well prepared for future mission requirements.
Event Highlights include:
- Host nation presentations: Hear from the Czech Armed Forces on their Air and Missile Defence capability development at a time of widespread modernisation
- Develop an international perspective on Air Missile Defence Technology (AMDT) with additional presentations from nations such as the UK, Lithuania, Hungary, NATO and USA
- Listen to technical briefings from industry experts including Lockheed Martin and Diehl Defence – as well as a dedicated exhibition space to showcase the latest technologies.
- Benefit from a comprehensive approach: AMDT 18 will cover the full spectrum of air defence: from detection and surveillance to counter-UAS capabilities
- Explore ways in which interoperability between nations and technological systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of Air Missile Defence strategies and capabilities
31st May to save £400
29th June to save £300
31st August to save £200