- This event has passed.
The Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference
October 28, 2013 @ 12:00 am - October 31, 2013 @ 12:00 am UTC+0
Save the date for thenewly expanded“The Year in InfrastructureConference 2013” formerly known as The Be Inspired Conference, a global gathering of leading executives and decision makers in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations.
This expandedevent for thought leaders will be held October 28-31 in London and features a series of presentations and interactive workshops exploring the intersection of technology and business drivers, and how they are shaping the future of infrastructure delivery and investment returns.
NEW!We have provided more dedicated time slots for you to meet with Bentley executives and Bentley users from around the world who are showcasing their innovative infrastructure projects as part of the Be Inspired Awards competition held at The Year in Infrastructure Conference. Also new is the addition of top-notch industry keynote presenters including Sir John Armitt, Chairman of the Olympic Delivery Authority and Chairman of National Express along with Andrew Wolstenholme, OBE, CEO of Crossrail Ltd., just to mention a few. And you won’t want to miss the addition of industry specific Summit sessions (see below).
In appreciation of your important contribution to The Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference, we will cover the costs associated with your transportation and hotel accommodations to this prestigious event.
The Year in Infrastructure 2013 Conference will include:
- The Be Inspired Awards – project presentations by the finalists of the prestigious 2013 Be Inspired Awards program for outstanding achievement in infrastructure design, delivery, and operations, culminating in the announcement of the 2013 winners at Awards Banquet
- Innovations for Buildings Summit – presentations by architecture, engineering, construction, and operations thought leaders in one of the world’s most architecturally innovative cities, focusing on achieving advantage through technology-enabled best practices for information modeling on integrated projects
- International Rail and Transit Summit – presentations and interactive sessions of this summit fuses proven best practice, latest technology, and thought leadership from industry professionals, to offer a unique look at the rail and transit asset lifecycle
- EPCM Project Delivery Summit – presentations and interactive sessions lead by executives responsible for excellence in project delivery focusing on leveraging the latest technology to improve project performance across the lifecycle of infrastructure
- The Power Delivery Summit – presentations and workshops geared for management professionals in utility organizations looking to share best practices and gain insights from industry thought leaders