The COVID-19 pandemic and stay-at-home orders have created unprecedented economic hardship for local businesses. According to a survey of more than 200,000 small business owners in North America, roughly 90% have been negatively impacted.
Uberall is responding to the crisis with a free presence management offering called “Uberall Essential.” It brings real-time location data and listings management to business owners across key directories and local search platforms, including Google, Apple Maps, Facebook, Bing and many other top consumer destinations. It’s available in the healthcare vertical and to hard-hit retail businesses such as restaurants.
An Uberall analysis of more than 650,000 business locations, in March, found sharply increased consumer reliance on the internet for local business information. “Search and social media sites are the first points of contact between businesses and their customers,” said Lex ten Veen, EVP Strategic Partnerships at Uberall. “Having accurate and up-to-date online information is not just important, it’s now a matter of survival.”
Uberall Essential enables local businesses to:
- Manage online listings for all business locations simply and centrally
- Show up on major search engines, navigation services and business directories, such as Google, Facebook, Bing, Apple Maps, TomTom and many more
- Update important location information, keywords, images and videos in real time
- Publish updates and promotions using Google Posts
- Monitor impressions, clicks and more from one dashboard
- Give multiple users access and advanced user management authority
As many cities consider relaxing stay-at-home and business closure guidelines, they will need to communicate new hours and operational details to customers. Uberall Essential is designed to simplify and expedite that process on the most important platforms and local search sites. This saves precious time and ensures that business information is accurate and consistent, creating a better outcome for businesses and consumers alike.
Since its founding in 2015, Uberall’s mission has been to help local businesses and multi-location brands successfully navigate the complexity of the digital world and grow their businesses, by communicating critical information in real-time and engaging customers across relevant sites and platforms.