SECON provides comprehensive engineering consulting solutions for the entire lifecycle of an infrastructure project in various domains of Land Records, Irrigation, Water Resources and Flood Control, Highways & Infrastructure, Cross Country pipeline, Public health Engineering, Geotechnical investigation, Geospatial services, GIS based software development and assistance in Land Acquisition.
All these services are offered wholly in-house by SECON for the last three decades.
SECON is registered with Asian Development Bank (ADB) and DACON (World Bank) to provide consultancy services. SECON is CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2008, NABL, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited.
Best Professionally Managed Company 2014 - Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC)
Geospatial Company of the Year 2013 - India Geospatial Forum 2014
Best Project for Urban Infrastructure 2011 - CIDC
Export Excellence Award (Gold) 2010 - Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FKCCI)
Export Excellence Award (Silver) 2008 - FKCCI
Woman Consultant of the Year for 2012 and 2009 - CDIC
• Over three decades of multidisciplinary consulting experience both in India and abroad.
• Leading firm for pipeline corridor projects with over 65,000 km of experience including feasibility, alignment, web-enabled GIS based land acquisition assistance, and web-enabled GIS based asset management.
• Over 25,000 km of highway projects with experience including feasibility, alignment, mapping, design, asset inventory, construction supervision, web-enabled GIS based land acquisition assistance and web-enabled GIS based asset management.
• 30,000 sq. km of design of irrigation, flood control and water management projects
• City gas planning for over 22 cities including ground and satellite mapping, consumer indexing and web-enabled GIS based asset management.
• Leading and most experienced firm in India in preparation of cadastral/property ownership records and web-enabled GIS based land information systems.
• Over 50,000 sq.km of survey and investigation all across India using modern technology covering ground, aerial photo, aerial and mobile LiDAR, and satellite surveys.
• Over 1,000,000 sq.km of LiDAR, Remote Sensing and Photogrammetric data compilation projects for clients across the globe.
Equipment resources include Aerial LiDAR and Photogrammetry sensors, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Dual Frequency Real Time (RTK) Global Positioning System (DGPS), high-end Total Stations, high precision surveying instruments, Geotechnical drilling equipments and comprehensive NABL Accredited laboratory for testing physical and chemical properties of soil and water.
SECON owns an aesthetically designed office measuring 105,000 sq. ft. in Bangalore - the Silicon City of India.
Meinberg offers leading edge synchronization solutions, including high end PTP and NTP servers, GPS and GLONASS receivers, DCF77/WWVB/MSF receivers, IRIG/AFNOR time code generators/readers, Black Burst and Word Clock generators and a large variety of accessories like antennas, diplexers, converters and signal distribution systems. The Meinberg IEEE 1588 grandmaster clocks and NTP timeserver appliances are well known for their innovative feature set, their flexibility and reliability, making them one of the leading network time synchronization solutions available today. Meinberg products are deployed all over the world and deliver synchronization for mission critical applications in power grid/substation automation, finance, digital broadcasting, telecommunication networks, aviation and space and the labs of world class research organizations.