Businesses require dynamic geospatial solutions for driving enhanced decision making. A key component of bringing this vision to life is fully integrating modern geospatial solutions that leverage the power of the cloud through mobility, analytics and big data management tools. As such, Intergraph Geospatial 2014 provides the most comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading technologies that support these new technology paradigms.
How it works: Through new customised analytics capabilities, users can leverage highly intuitive spatial modelling for creating powerful data analysis. The enhanced spatial modeler allows users to work with point clouds and other specialised operators. In addition, users can exchange Esri file geodatabase data across users’ geospatial enterprises.
Users can see, edit, validate and update their GIS from their mobile device in the field, in real time with Intergraph Mobile MapWorks. Intergraph Mobile Alert provides crowdsourced incident information to organisations such as governments and utilities.
The ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK now supports Android, iOS and WinCE devices, enabling third-party developers to use Intergraph’s data compression technology to solve mobile problems.
Following are the product’s enhancements:
- IMAGINE Photogrammetry (formerly LPS): The functionality of LPS and its optional modules have been repackaged into three new ERDAS IMAGINE add-on modules: IMAGINE Photogrammetry, IMAGINE AutoDTM and IMAGINE Terrain Editor. This simplifies purchasing decisions — reducing choices from six to three products — while maintaining configuration flexibility.
- ImageStation: It enables digital photogrammetry workflows. New features include enhanced capabilities to exploit data stores, big data management and ribbonising the interfaces of the GeoMedia add-on products.
- ERDAS IMAGINE: It helps organisations perform advanced remote sensing analysis and spatial modelling. Key new features are expanded sensor model and datum support, enhanced data display, improvements to the spatial modeler and new radiometric capabilities.
- GeoMedia: This GIS management package enables users to realise the maximum value of their geospatial resources. New 2014 features include enhanced GeoMedia Smart Client and ERDAS APOLLO integration, EsriFGDB support, management of extensive data stores and ribbon customisation.
- GeoMedia WebMap: This fully scalable server solution allows organisations to create high-performance web applications. Key new features are the ability to access and share Esri data across the geospatial enterprise and the in-depth exploration of data in 3D.
- ERDAS APOLLO: This enables companies to catalogue, search, discover, process and disseminate massive volumes of data. New features are one catalogue for all data, enhanced cloud security, speed improvements to the OGC WMS, WMTS, ECWP and JPIP protocols, and the ability to create beautiful styles for imagery, point cloud and vector data.
- Geospatial SDI: The interoperable and scalable spatial data infrastructure is designed for data providers. New enhancements include viewing data in 3D.
- Geospatial Portal: Key new features are the discovery of ERDAS APOLLO vector and business data.