Having designed together with customers from around the world, the HP Designjet T2500 eMultifunction Printer has a 30% smaller footprint than its predecessor. The integrated output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints, helping teams stay organised between multiple projects. With two-roll, front media loading, customers can print projects that require different paper types and sizes without having to change the roll. Additionally, the printer’s Embedded Web Server (EWS) gives users added control, allowing them to submit files, manage job queues, track print jobs, accurately calculate the costs of each individual print, as well as create multiple destination folders within their network in order to manage scans in a secure manner. Users can also enable nesting, which will allow jobs to be printed side by side, thus enhancing productivity, minimising wastage and saving costs on media.
- Help cut downtime: Print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
- Eliminate the output clutter: Get flat, collated prints, thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Speed up the workflow: Easily scan and e-mail sketches and hand annotated drawings directly to the partners.
- Instantly share and manage content: Scan to network folder, FTP, USB drive, or directly to
- Use Apple or Android smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
- Print and scan without drivers using a USB stick and directly email projects to your Designjet T2500 eMFP.