FARO Laser Scanner Focus3D X 330 is a high-speed 3D scanner with extra-long range measurement and can scan objects up to 330 metres away even in direct sunlight. With its integrated GPS receiver, the laser scanner is able to correlate individual scans in post-processing, making it ideal for surveying-based applications. With its increased range of 330m, accuracy of ± 2mm and scan speed of up to 976,000 points per seconds and touchscreen, the FARO Focus3D X 330 considerably reduces the effort involved in measuring and post-processing. These advances in performance did not come at the expense of safety as the model is using a Class 1 ‘eye safe’ laser. It has a high measurement speed and delivers extraordinary scan data quality at extended range with very low noise.
The 3D scan data can easily be imported into any commonly used software solutions for accident reconstruction, architecture, civil engineering and construction, forensics, forestry, filming, gaming, heritage, tunnel and mining, shipping, process, power and piping and general surveying.
Data is stored on a SD card enabling easy and secure transfer to a PC for post processing in the FARO SCENE software.
Best suited for: Focus3D X 330 is ideal for 3D modelling of large-scale scenes and helps facility managers generate as-built documentation of assets. Consulting engineers can reverse engineer CAD models for process, plant, design and maintenance while forensic scientists can obtain accurate accident and scene-of-crime recording. Surveyors can use it for measured building surveys, elevations, plans and to create 3D models while building contractors can model their structures as they evolve. The model supports architects in preserving our cultural heritage with 3D models of historic buildings.
- Integrated sensor features include compass, altimeter and dual axis compensator.
- Ultraportable design allows for operation without external devices.
- With a size of only 24 x 20 x 10cm3, it is the smallest 3D scanner ever built.
- Photorealistic 3D colour scans due to an integrated colour camera featuring an automatic 70 megapixels parallax-free colour overlay.
- It offers extra long-range (330 m) integrated GPS and the possibility to perform scanning even in bright sunlight.