What is the focus of AdyaIT in the exhibition at Geospatial World Forum 2017?
AdyaIT has a special focus on converging GIS and IT together. As a part of that we have initiated two platforms:
GeoITHub is an open platform which focuses on sharing knowledge on primarily GIS, niche technologies like location analytics, IoT, BI, etc. and their convergence with GIS. It also provides a platform for students and young technology enthusiasts to share their views and talk about new trends and happenings on technology openly. www.geoithub.com
GeoITAnaltyics is a GeoBI platform which enables the users to create dashboards and perform location analytics. Our endeavor is to develop a self-service location intelligence platform which focuses on education, environment, and agriculture domains.
Brief on top three demonstrations at the GWF 2017 exhibition.
Location Analytics in Education
This platform acts as a decision-making tool for Govt Organisations under Education Ministry, for promoters of the right to education in India /World and professionals working in Education sector.
The tool can answer questions like:
- How many Primary/Secondary Schools available in a particular location?
- How many Girls/Boys/Teachers available in each school?
- Show me the schools which don’t have toilets?
One can perform advanced location-based analytics and visualize data on the map.
For more information visit http://geoitanalytics.org/education
Urban Analytics dashboard
Urban dashboard depicts the indicator relevant to a city like Air Quality, Water, Solid Waste Management, Climate Change, Landuse, Transport etc. Currently, dashboards show the real-time AQI (Air Quality Index) collected from Citizens, Govt Organisations under Environmental Ministry, Research Institutes, NGO’s and Environmental Protectionists.
Its helps in answering questions like
- Which are the safest cities in the world?
- What is the current AQI (PM2.5/PM10) at my location or any particular location?
- What are the pollutants recorded at a particular station?
- Show me the cities which lie in a certain range (PM 2.5 > 300)?
We will be showcasing how to create and perform such kind of location-based analytics which helps in solving the real world problems.
For more information, please visit
Demonstrations scheduled at your booth and the timings.
We have scheduled various demonstrations as per the below schedule.
- On 23rd 3:30 PM onwards will showcase “Urban Dashboards”
- On 24th 10:30 AM: Education Dashboards
- On 24th 3:30 PM onwards will showcase “Urban Dashboards”
We will be also running daily lucky draw at our booth.
Register yourself at GeoITHub #Booth no 8, GWF 2017, Hyderabad, and win exciting prizes, also stand a chance to win a Bumper Prize in lucky draw scheduled daily.