What is the focus of AdyaIT in the exhibition at Geospatial World Forum 2017?
AdyaIT has a special focus on converging GIS and IT together. As a part of that we have initiated two platforms:
GeoITHub is an open platform which focuses on sharing knowledge on primarily GIS, niche technologies like location analytics, IoT, BI, etc. and their convergence with GIS. It also provides a platform for students and young technology enthusiasts to share their views and talk about new trends and happenings on technology openly. www.geoithub.com
GeoITAnaltyics is a GeoBI platform which enables the users to create dashboards and perform location analytics. Our endeavor is to develop a self-service location intelligence platform which focuses on education, environment, and agriculture domains.
Brief on top three demonstrations at the GWF 2017 exhibition.
Location Analytics in Education
This platform acts as a decision-making tool for Govt Organisations under Education Ministry, for promoters of the right to education in India /World and professionals working in Education sector.
The tool can answer questions like:
- How many Primary/Secondary Schools available in a particular location?
- How many Girls/Boys/Teachers available in each school?
- Show me the schools which don’t have toilets?
One can perform advanced location-based analytics and visualize data on the map.
For more information visit http://geoitanalytics.org/education
Urban Analytics dashboard
Urban dashboard depicts the indicator relevant to a city like Air Quality, Water, Solid Waste Management, Climate Change, Landuse, Transport etc. Currently, dashboards show the real-time AQI (Air Quality Index) collected from Citizens, Govt Organisations under Environmental Ministry, Research Institutes, NGO’s and Environmental Protectionists.
Its helps in answering questions like
- Which are the safest cities in the world?
- What is the current AQI (PM2.5/PM10) at my location or any particular location?
- What are the pollutants recorded at a particular station?
- Show me the cities which lie in a certain range (PM 2.5 > 300)?
We will be showcasing how to create and perform such kind of location-based analytics which helps in solving the real world problems.
For more information, please visit http://geoitanalytics.org/urban
Demonstrations scheduled at your booth and the timings.
We have scheduled various demonstrations as per the below schedule.
- On 23rd 3:30 PM onwards will showcase “Urban Dashboards”
- On 24th 10:30 AM: Education Dashboards
- On 24th 3:30 PM onwards will showcase “Urban Dashboards”
We will be also running daily lucky draw at our booth.
Register yourself at GeoITHub #Booth no 8, GWF 2017, Hyderabad, and win exciting prizes, also stand a chance to win a Bumper Prize in lucky draw scheduled daily.